Unable to recover SSD partition

tbplayer

I have a Samsung 850 SSD drive on my Win8 system as a data drive - I accidentally deleted the volume and formatted the drive. So I wanted to get back the deleted partition but I've used several recovery programs and none of them could see the deleted partition (Acronis Recovery Expert, MiniTools Power Data Recovery, On Track East Recovery, and GetData Recover My Files). It's looking like I've lost the data that was on the partition but I wanted to check with others who have more experience with SSD drives. Or maybe there is a program that I need to try. What do you guys think?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
A long time ago, I bought a licence to R-Studio. I believe they also have a 'try-before-buy' option. Always had good experiences recovering data with this program, but have not yet tried it on a SSD.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 64 bit (updt)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Samsung NP355E7C
    CPU
    AMD A6
    Browser
    PaleMoon
Thanks. I've been looking into R-Studio but honestly I'm not sure how much more time I want to put into this. The lost work is minimal, and I can either spend time chasing data or spend time re-creating the work. By the time I realized that I had a problem the drive has been powered on long enough for TRIM/Garbage Collection to clear the drive, so I don't have much hope of recovering anything.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
Back