Problem with laptop battery on Windows 8.1 OS

Shahin23

Greetings to all of the forum members here! I have some issue with my notebook running Windows 8.1 OS which I want to share with you. I bought new battery in february this year. Few days ago I noticed that when the charge reaches approximately 50-60 percent it immediately goes down to 5 percent following unexpectedly turning off the laptop. A few seconds later it shuts down completely. Has anybody encounter such kind of issue? Any tips for solving it?? Thanks in advance.:)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Greetings to all of the forum members here! I have some issue with my notebook running Windows 8.1 OS which I want to share with you. I bought new battery in february this year. Few days ago I noticed that when the charge reaches approximately 50-60 percent it immediately goes down to 5 percent following unexpectedly turning off the laptop. A few seconds later it shuts down completely. Has anybody encounter such kind of issue? Any tips for solving it?? Thanks in advance.:)
Welcome to Eight Forums.

If it was a cheap non-original battery then it may not have been good quality. It may be wearing out already. Generate a Battery Health Report to see....

My Computer

System One

• OS
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Hyper-V
Back